Your individual relocation website with clients-only information and the latest photos of preselected properties.
New Service: Webinars concerning Social Security for foreign Employees in France
Social Security regulations in France are often difficult to understand for foreign employees. How to proceed with administrative formalities? Why should I declare a primary care physician? What is the prescribed healthcare process? How to use the French “Carte Vitale” (national health insurance card)?
To reply to these and other questions, Management Mobility Consulting offers individual webinars for foreign employees in English, French and German language.
The web conferences take into account the clients’ specific questions and needs and include detailed information about the following aspects:
- Administrative formalities required for registration at Social Security in France
- Prescribed healthcare process
- Choice of primary care physician
- Conditions for the reimbursement of treatments
- Patients’ contributions
- Treatments requiring prior approval
- National health insurance card
- Forms, links to important web sites and online declarations
- Numbers in case of urgencies
(MMC, 22 of May 2012)